SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. | Culver City CA 90232 USA | Full Time, Contract, Project/Temporary | Posted: 12/11/2012
We are an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America and recently released our first title - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, for PS3. SuperBot’s exceptional - yet humble - crew is comprised of long-time industry veterans and creative powerhouses who have worked on some of the most groundbreaking and successful titles that the games industry has ever seen.
Our passion, drive and creative culture, propel us to think outside the box and push the envelope in every facet of what we do.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn, understand and become an expert with the system from a customer / user perspective
• Write feature-specific White Papers to serve as customer “How To" documents
• Write procedural / instructional documentation
• Integrate existing and new documentation to create a well-organized Technical Reference Manual
• Integrate existing and new documentation to create a well-organized User Guide Manual
• Write software test procedures for qualifying new software releases
• Perform user-level software validation testing for new software releases
• Interface with software developers to help resolve bugs, gather test results and verify new features
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Excellent Organizational and Communication skills
• Excellent command of the English Language, both written and verbal
• Ability to present complex systems in writing in a straightforward and well organized and detailed manner
• Able to create instructive documentation which unfolds in a top-down, and methodical manner
• An eye for formatting, presentation and appearance of written material
• Good problem solving skills, highly perceptive
• Able to work independently with minimal oversight and assistance
• Friendly, cooperative, dedicated, strong work ethic
• Basic Windows PC proficiency including MS Word and Excel
If you feel like this is a fit for you, please submit your resume and brief introduction.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Culver City, CA, 90232, United States|
|Categories||Customer Service / Tech Support, Educator / Instructor, Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Rita Mines|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||323 6402979|