Director of Digital Games
Penny Publications, LLC | Norwalk CT 06855 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/11/2012
Penny Publications has offices in New York City, and in Norwalk and Milford, CT, as well as a warehouse in New Hampshire.
The Director of Digital Games will:
1. Establish a roadmap for adaptations to the PuzzleNation business model, and to its development across platforms, based on up-to-date knowledge of web and mobile game trends. Plan, prioritize, and execute adaptations and strategies
2. Manage budgeting, ROI forecast, cost/profit analysis, site analytics
3. Coordinate with all outside vendors supporting PuzzleNation, including credit card processor, hosting provider and game developers; handle RFP's, agreements, schedules and invoices
4. Manage the design and development of new puzzle games for the web, mobile platforms and social networks. Oversee and participate closely in game design, testing, QA and launch
5. Coordinate wtih all internal departments supporting PuzzleNation, including marketing, customer service, and IT
This position is based in our Norwalk, CT office just minutes from I-95 and MetroNorth Railroad. We also have an office in Manhattan where this person may work from occasionally.
The company offers great benefits including paid health, dental, short term disability and group life insurance as well as a multitude of voluntary benefits such as supplemental life and long term disability insurance. A 401k plan is offered to employees after one year of service.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Norwalk, CT, 06855, United States|
|Annual Salary||100,000.00 - 100,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Susan Haven|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|