SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. | Culver City CA 90232 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/11/2012
We are an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America and recently released our first title - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, for PS3. SuperBot’s exceptional - yet humble - crew is comprised of long-time industry veterans and creative powerhouses who have worked on some of the most groundbreaking and successful titles that the games industry has ever seen.
Our passion, drive and creative culture, propel us to think outside the box and push the envelope in every facet of what we do.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, optimize and maintain core game systems and features
• Work with design to improve workflow and features of AI system
• Create and support new AI behaviors for design to use
• Writing clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
• Testing and documenting of the code you write
• Keep up to date on current AI programming technology trends
• Expertise in C and C++
• Console programming experience
• Prior AI programming experience on a shipped title
• Strong interest in researching and implementing new AI related technologies
• Ability to optimize code and data with existing tools
• Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
If you feel like this is a fit for you, please submit your resume and brief introduction.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Culver City, CA, 90232, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Rita Mines|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||323 6402979|