SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. | Culver City CA 90232 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/11/2012
We are an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America and recently released our first title - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, for PS3. SuperBot’s exceptional - yet humble - crew is comprised of long-time industry veterans and creative powerhouses who have worked on some of the most groundbreaking and successful titles that the games industry has ever seen.
Our passion, drive and creative culture, propel us to think outside the box and push the envelope in every facet of what we do.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining and extending the development of our current game networking systems
• Designing and implementing networking architectures for future generation technologies
• Working with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including character control, AI, and physics
• Working with external vendors to develop solutions using and/or extending their online service SDKs
• Writing clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
• Testing and documenting of the code you write
• Keep up to date on current network programming technology trends
• Understanding of dead reckoning, latency, object synchronization, bandwidth and the effects on the gameplay experience
• Expertise in C and C++
• Console programming experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of C/C++, data structures, performance, and
Multi-threaded programming techniques
• Ability to optimize code and data with existing tools
• Knowledge of common data structures and algorithms
If you feel like this is a fit for you, please submit your resume and brief introduction.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Culver City, CA, 90232, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Rita Mines|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||323 6402979|