Data Analyst – Marketing
Ubisoft- San Francisco | San Francisco CA 94107 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/11/2012
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010-11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1.039 billion. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, strategic and creative Data Analyst to support its Marketing Analytics functions. The analyst’s primary role will be to use database technology to support marketing teams in implementing successful marketing strategies and tactics. The analyst will work closely with senior marketing managers and with teams across the company including Consumer Research, Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence.
• Work closely with marketing teams to define key metrics, and identify trends and opportunities
• Measure media performance, and provide data analysis on insights and recommendations on driving effective campaign media against goals, objectives, and spend
• Be able to synthesize data from various sources and deliver actionable insights based on both qualitative and quantitative sources. Recommendations will be based on data mining of large, complex data sets
• Predict and understand user patterns through metric and statistical analysis
• Assist and build requirements, definition, project scoping, timeline management, and results documentation to ensure great media and digital data practice
• Perform data management to enable good data governance and accurate reporting on various Business Intelligence solutions
• Suggest improvements in tools and techniques to help scale the team
• Conduct ad hoc data analysis based on current teams’ needs and management priorities
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Minimum 3 years of professional related experience
• In depth knowledge of SQL and Excel - programming experience and knowledge of Business Objects and Tableau preferred
• Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
• Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (both qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in top-tier consulting, venture capital, investment bank or media agency is a plus
• Self-starter who can manage their time effectively and educate themselves while contributing to marketing investments performance.
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States|
|Categories||Business Development / Analyst / Legal, Marketing / PR / Communications|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Wii,Online Multiplayer|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|