Social Game Producer
Backflip Studios | Boulder CO 80301 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/09/2012
Many of our apps have achieved top rank status in both the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace. We’ve also seen more than 200,000,000 downloads across our various games, which include popular titles such as DragonVale, Paper Toss, NinJump, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness Defense and ShapeShift. Our games are played by more than 4,000,000 users a day and 30,000,000 users a month.
Our team is comprised of extremely talented and motivated individuals who are not only great to work with, but also fun and amazing people to be around. We’re always on the lookout for potential new additions that meet the same criteria. We follow the old adage of “work hard, play hard” and believe that great work should be celebrated and rewarded.
The mobile and social gaming scene has grown rapidly over the past few years and is now more popular than ever before. Our goal is to make the Backflip Studios name synonymous with best, top rated apps available in these markets by continuing to produce high quality gaming experiences. We’re passionate about creating awesome games for this growing market and excited by the new opportunities the future holds!
Backflip Studios offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 paid days off per year
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance - including coverage for dependents
- 401k plan with company matching
- Monthly gym membership allowance
- Other insurance benefits including life and disability
Backflip Studios is looking for a smart, talented, high-energy Social Game Producer to join our team.
As Social Game Producer, you will manage the development of mobile social games from initial concept to product release and oversee ongoing live team updates. You will work closely with leads from Game Design, Art, and Engineering and faciliate communication between teams. You will have heavy input into game design, game balance, analytics and monetization strategies.
- Manage development of multiple products concurrently
- Create and maintain product schedules and roadmaps
- Work with team leads to establish realistic production timelines
- Ensure milestones are met and products are shipped on-time
- Identify and communicate project risks to team leads and management
- Triage, prioritize and assign bugs in the bug tracking system
- Provide game feedback at all stages of development
- Help balance game economies, leveling systems, updates & expansions
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- A passion for playing and creating games
- At least 4-5 years experience in a Producer or Project Manager role
- Deep knowledge of social game design
- Understanding of analytics and monetization of social games
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid experience with project management techniques and tools
|Location||Boulder, CO, 80301, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Hiring Manager|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Social Game Producer|