Associate Brand Manager – Assassin’s Creed
Ubisoft- San Francisco | San Francisco CA 94107 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/07/2012
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010-11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1.039 billion. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Associate Brand Manager. Specifically, we are looking for an experienced consumer-focused marketer who is passionate about the media and entertainment space. The Associate Brand Manager will lead cross-functional teams in developing brand-building marketing strategies, and execution, for the Assassin’s Creed brand. This position reports to a Senior Brand Manager.
• Develop and execute marketing plans, strategies, communications, and launch schedules for video game console and PC launches across multiple platforms (Xbox 360, Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation 3, Playstation Network, Nintendo Wii, WiiWare, Social media, Apple, Web-based). This includes asset creation (trailers, packaging, etc..), advertising (on-line, print…), direct & street marketing, sales materials, Public Relations and promotional campaigns targeted at consumers.
• Inspire, direct and manage “Services Groups” in Marketing & Communication plan execution: Public Relations, Promotions, TV, print & on-line media, web, Creative Services and outside agencies, merchandising, Sales, & Operations.
• Complete product forecasting, manage P&L models, allocate, manage and track product budgets.
• Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and complete post-mortem analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs.
• Champion programs and build successful partnerships with upper management, international & strategic marketing, development teams, licensors, and first party contacts.
• Asset management.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Minimum 3 years of consumer-oriented marketing experience required
• Entertainment, media or video game industry experience a plus Strong leadership, creativity, attention to detail and high organizational skills.
• Strong knowledge of/interest in core video games a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as team management.
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States|
|Categories||Marketing / PR / Communications|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Wii,PSP|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|