Games Metrics Analyst
Ubisoft- San Francisco | San Francisco CA 94107 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/07/2012
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010-11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1.039 billion. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Games Metrics Analyst for our San Francisco office, to support development and execution of new and exciting social and casual MMO games. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new high growth group at the early stages.
The Associate will work with senior game leadership to drive the most strategic initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring the desired performance.
• Own games metrics data for each allocated game, identifying analytical requirements, pulling together both tactical and sophisticated analysis of data and creating recommendations that drive business impact
• Be able to synthesize data from various sources and deliver insights based on both qualitative and quantitative sources
• Communicate to game leadership effectively on key metrics related to user behavior, user segmentation, virality, marketing campaigns and others
• Develop new and innovative analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
• Assists in design and implementation of advanced statistical testing for custom problem- solving, like A/B testing.
• Assists in the coordination of various research initiatives
• Develop and demonstrate leadership skills in mentoring junior associates and other personnel as necessary
Ubisoft seeks high-performing individuals with analytical minds and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ideal candidates are self-starters who can manage their time effectively and can educate themselves while contributing to dramatic game performance improvement.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Minimum 1-4 years of professional related experience
• Strong quantitative skills, good working knowledge of advanced statistics and predictive modeling
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and combine both technical and business perspectives
• Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and reach out to a broader audience
• Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
• Experience analyzing very large, multi-dimensional data sets using SQL, excel, statistical software, etc,…
• Experience in top-tier consulting, venture capital, investment bank or social gaming is a plus
Other Desired Experience:
• Prior experience supporting the successful roll-out of a social game
• Working knowledge of Business Objects
• Avid user of Facebook and/or other social networks, web 2.0 technologies
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States|
|Categories||Accounting / Finance, Business Development / Analyst / Legal|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|