Turbine | Needham MA 02494 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/06/2012
Turbine is seeking a Franchise Director for one of our key franchises. This position will be responsible for the P&L of the franchise as well as ongoing development of the game. The director is responsible for the success of the franchise and will have the final decision on all franchise matters ranging from development to marketing. They will manage a team of direct reports and indirect (matrix) reports across departments. The Director needs to have a strong vision for the product and excellent management skills to drive that vision forward. The ability to coordinate and manage across a diverse set of disciplines is critical to the success of this role.
• Optimizes the P&L
• Drive franchise investments and activities
• Drive game development and feature design
• Understand audience and advocate for the consumer
• Monitor key metrics on a regular basis and react appropriately.
• Drive deep dive analytics within games, including level data, userflow analyses, funnel analyses
• Translate data insights into actionable product enhancements.
• Build financial models for expected performance of various features.
• Maintain Daily and Weekly Revenue tracking, perform ad-hoc studies
• Manages the information flow and keeps management abreast of progress
• Directs and assigns work
• Establish the policies and protocols to manage the interdisciplinary teams
• Builds and enhances important internal and external contacts
• Forecast costs, resources, equipment and personnel needs and manages the budgets
Requirements and Qualifications
• Strong management and operational skills with a history of successfully managing consumer products
• At least 5+ years game development
• Have shipped multiple games
• Experience with micro-transaction games
• Experience managing a P&L
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• BS or BA
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Needham, MA, 02494, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|