Human Head Studios, Inc. | Madison WI 53704 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/07/2012
To learn more about our studio, please visit www.humanhead.com.
Human Head Studios, Inc. is seeking Technology Programmers for our Madison, Wisconsin video game development studio. This position will be responsible for contributing to our existing code base to continue to push the gaming envelope for our current AAA title in cooperation with a dedicated team of developers.
Primary Job Functions:
• Develop a state of the art rendering pipeline
• Working with programmers, designers, artists to best utilize the technology
• Contribute ideas towards game production and development
• Mentor other members of the development team
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Strong team leading skills
• Expert in GPU shading techniques
• Excellent 3D math skills
• Comfortable working within an established code framework / engine.
• Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering practices.
• Self-motivated individual passionate about video games.
• Expertise in C/C++ and object-oriented design principles.
• Thorough knowledge of Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 rendering capabilities
• Multiple shipped game titles to your credit
• Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
|Location||Madison, WI, 53704, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Console / PC Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Windows|
|Contact Name||Not Specified|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Rendering Lead|