Aechelon Technology, Inc. | San Francisco CA 94103 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/29/2012
You will be a key part of the small core manufacturing team designing and overseeing production of our hardware platform, including hardware qualification, operating system configuration and deployment, and development of scripting infrastructure for enabling administration and operation of Aechelon’s Image Generation products.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Passion for developing quality computing platforms
• 3+ years of experience in building PC-based server, workstation, or embedded products
• 3+ years working with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7 generation operating systems
• Experience leading a team of peers in shipping exceptional products within the constraints of a delivery deadline
• In-depth knowledge of and experience developing scripts on the Windows platform.
• Experience with subsystem-level qualification, including power, performance, thermal qualifcation.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical field
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with export controlled technology
Desired skills and experience:
• VBScript expertise
• Experience with SNMP
• Experience with securing Windows environments
• Experience developing Windows device drivers
• Experience with datacenter-scale optical networking
• Experience with defect tracking / ticketing systems such as Bugzilla, Jira, or Trac
• Experience with Configuration Management (CM) systems such as Perforce or Subversion
• Expertise administering Windows servers, including DNS, DHCP, AD, WDS, and High-Availability Clustering technologies.
We offer a very attractive compensation package including competitive base salary, company performance-based profit sharing, and 401k, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. To learn more about Aechelon Technology, please visit our website at www.aechelon.com
Principals only, no third parties please. To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aechelon Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. If you are an applicant who is unable to fully utilize/access our application process because of a disability, Aechelon Technology will provide a reasonable accommodation. Please send an email to the address above to request that accommodation, and please be sure to include a detailed description of your requested accommodation, your name and preferred method of contact
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Contact Name||Hiring Manager|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|