Software Engineer - Server
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. | San Mateo/San Francisco CA 94404 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/21/2012
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for gaming and the skills and experience listed below.
•The best candidates will have solid experience developing web applications utilizing Web 2.0 technologies and a love of games
•Facebook platform, mobile gaming platform and scaling experience is a huge plus. You will be joining a team that is committed to working on high quality code in a HTML5, Xcode, Flash, Actionscript, PHP environment
You will be addressing critical issues on some of our biggest game titles, which have several million users across multiple social networks. You must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering, or Game Development and 3+ years of experience.
• iOS and Android software development experience
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
• Effectively communicate with other members of the team
• Client and server side development of Social Network Applications
• Cloud server database and architecture experience
|Location||San Mateo/San Francisco, CA, 94404, United States|
|Categories||Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Stephanie Davis|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|