Mid to Senior Programmer
Darkside Game Studios | Coral Springs FL 33071 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/06/2013
In addition to our full-development experience, our art outsourcing division (Shadows in Darkness) has worked on dozens of AAA games from an art and design perspective. Franchises include Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Borderlands, Bioshock, Dragon Age, Brother’s In Arms, Aliens, plus many others.
Darkside Game Studios offers an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging, fun, and creative environment. We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, a matching 401K plan, and great weather year round.
• Developing PC & Console games (PS3, 360, Wii, PSP, DS and iPhone)
• Learning 3rd party APIs and middleware, and developing games using them
• Maintaining code and fixing bugs
• Expected to follow studio programming standards and quality requirements (comments, code style, etc.)
• Working closely with the development, art, design, production and QA teams to meet deadlines
• Integrating changes from other developers (source control)
• Ability to work independently
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Expert in C/ C++
• At least one shipped console game
• Passionate gamer and creative problem solver
• Excellent debugging skills
• Version control (checkout, commit, merge)
• Familiarity with at least 3 of the following technologies: Unreal, C#, XML, Python, SDL, Objective-C, Lua, Regular expressions, Linux, OpenGL, DirectX, HLSL/Cg, or any of your favorites that we might find interesting.
|Location||Coral Springs, FL, 33071, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Wii,Online Multiplayer,Windows|
|Contact Name||Darkside Game Studios|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||954 341 1112|
|Primary Fax||954 337 0253|
|Job Code||Mid t|