MEDL Mobile, Inc. | Fountain Valley CA 92708 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/15/2012
MEDL Mobile develops, acquires and publishes a growing library of mobile applications. We also license our technology and perform custom development for key clients such as Monster.com, New York Times Company, Teleflora, Telefonica and Medtronic. Additionally, MEDL enters into partnerships to mobilize and monetize IP with such notable names as Encyclopedia Britannica, MTV's Pauly D, Cheech & Chong, Rampage Jackson and Marlee Matlin.
MEDL Mobile is establishing a business model in which it expects to generate multiple revenue streams, including development fees, download and in-app purchases, advertising, sponsorship and licensing of technology. User analytics are collected by the Company's growing Mobile Brain, which processes user data in order to create better distribution and monetization of mobile applications. The Company's Software Development Kit (SDK) consists of a growing suite of tools, which have been designed to help developers to better market and monetize their mobile applications.
For more information about MEDL Mobile, please visit www.medlmobile.com.
The Android Engineer works directly with cross-functional internal and external teams on the technical development of high quality mobile products. This position designs, implements, debugs, optimizes and maintains software including ownership of complete systems and sub-systems. This individual ensures that the products are high quality, high-performance and optimized to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the target platforms.
• Own the full engineering life-cycle of team-based projects including requirements design, technical design, task estimation, risk mitigation, implementation, testing, debugging, and deployment
• Distill design into technical architecture
• Communicate with project and team members to ensure rapid iteration and highly-efficient development
• Exercise strong judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems
• Deliver expected results on time, with intended scope and quality
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• 3+ years software engineering experience
• Strong background in C++/Java with core knowledge of OOP principles
• Android programming experience including: Java, Android SDK
• Familiarity with UML
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Ability to write and review development documentation
• Understanding of client/server architecture
• Solid math background
• Familiarity with Git, Beanstalk and JIRA
• Experience with Unity3D
|Location||Fountain Valley, CA, 92708, United States|
|Annual Salary||60,000.00 - 100,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Hiring Manager|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|