Tarsier Studios | Malmö SWE | Full Time | Posted: 11/19/2012
While the essence of Metronome lives on, fused with our studio vision and culture; our work on Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic, and the critically acclaimed LittleBigPlanet™ PS Vita, has shown just what the lovely folk here at Tarsier Studios are capable of!
Already having begun working on the next big project, the future is bright and exciting for Tarsier Studios.
- Development: Be active in the development of the project, creating quality code and performing regular code reviews of the team's code.
- Task management: Delegation and prioritization of tasks in the team.
- Planning: Provide Project Manager with accurate estimations for tasks to go into production plan.
- Execute Vision: Responsible for executing the vision set by the Technical Director.
- Reporting: Report progress and escalate team issues to the Technical Director.
- Personal Development: Oversee and plan for the personal development of the programming team.
- Performance Reviews: Plan for and execute yearly Performance Reviews for programming team.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maximize the potential of your team
- Strong skills in C++ and object-oriented design
- At least three years working as a Lead or comparable experience
- Relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest and experience in most aspects of game technology development
- Ability to provide reliable schedule estimates
- Ability to write robust, efficient, maintainable and well-documented code
- Highly-motivated and always accomplishes set tasks
- Unpretentious and helps their team to grow both as a unit and as individuals
- Be able to communicate cross disciplines
- Excellent understanding of technical limitations of game engines and console platforms
- Strong knowledge in linear algebra
- Ability to contribute to all aspects of game production and development
- Experience in developing on consoles (PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita)
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Jenny Berg|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Lead Programmer|