Airtight Games | Redmond/Seattle WA 98001 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/07/2012
As the Producer, you will report to the Executive Producer and work directly with the Art Director, Creative Director, Lead Designer, Technical Lead and Associate Producers to develop a well thought out development plan. You must be highly organized, possess strong communication skills and exceptional leadership skills, and have a proven track record of guiding production teams through all aspects of game development on AAA quality, next-gen titles.
- 5+ years of gaming industry experience in a senior leadership role.
- At least one AAA, next-gen, multiple console title shipped in a producer role from start to finish.
- Able to collaborate with the other creative leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines.
- Experience creating and managing schedules for multiple game production disciplines i.e. art, animation, tech, and design in all phases of production, from concept to completion.
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
- Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Experience with Agile software development as well as more disciplined methods of project management and capable of developing a hybrid model that works well for the team and the publisher.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project Professional, SharePoint Server and other EPM solutions a major plus.
- Passion for making the highest quality games.
- Working with the project leads and associate producers, guide the team through the various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain the project schedule and ensure all teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Manage and mentor the associate producers and ensure all schedules are well thought out production plans that are maintained regularly.
- Keep the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
- Report to Executive Producer.