Fantage.com Inc | Fort Lee NJ 07024 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/08/2012
Fantage.com has grown rapidly to become one of the leading online destinations for children, with over 20 million registered users, and is well funded as a start up. For our employees, Fantage provides medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid holidays and vacation days depending on the length of employment.
We offer a casual, fun, and exciting work environment with vast opportunities for growth and advancement. Innovation is what we're all about here at Fantage and if you believe you have what it takes, we invite you to apply!
• Conceptualizing and detailing game ideas and mechanics; Communicating these ideas as pitches and to artists and developers; Creating, managing, and updating game content and copy
• Analyzing user metrics and game performance to adapt and perfect the game experience
• Work closely with design team in creating game content and designing, implementing, and tweaking in-game content from system design to level design; Cooperate to ensure work is completed to schedule
• Create flows, beat charts and wireframes for game systems
• Overseeing projects from conceptualization to completion
• Bachelor's Degree in any of the following: Design/Interactive Design/Game Design
• Ability to express the concept of fun and quantify it within the given scope of the project
• Strong understanding of UI design and game play from the user's perspective
• Strong knowledge in different areas of games: Online, Console, Mobile, IPad, etc
• Ability to work with designers and engineers in delivering the “fun” aspect into a project.
• Strong written and verbal skills are a must to express game designs
• Ability to bring projects to completion
This position is full-time and on-location only at our New Jersey office.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Irene Oh|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|