Brand Project Manager - Gaming
Logitech | Newark CA 94560 USA | Full Time | Posted: 11/01/2012
Logitech Gaming is seeking a Brand Project Manager to work on Gaming products, marketing campaigns and programs. Working with a cross-functional team, he/she will ensure the timely delivery of major worldwide marketing initiative programs in all Regions within the agreed cost, schedule and performance requirements.
• Delivers the annual major marketing initiatives decisively within cost, schedule and customer experience targets, ensuring creative brand consistency and efficient execution, in a cross functional, geographically dispersed environment. Champions the cause throughout the project.
• Innovates marketing processes to be more effective and efficient, and leads compliance with defined processes, by coaching the teams on the job during the project.
• Works closely together with leadership in Global Marketing, Business Group Marketing and Regional Sales and Marketing to achieve marketing objectives.
• Ability to collaboratively negotiate a solution for cross-functional challenges during roll out of Marketing program and projects
• Has extensive knowledge of program management and program risk management, manages program resources within agreed allocation.
• Reports to the Sr Brand Manager, Gaming.
Required skills: The Brand Project Manager is a people manager, strategic planner and catalyst
• Must be a hard core PC gamer
• Formal project and program management training and experience (PMP, Cadence, PRINCE2 or equivalent)
• Must have previous experience managing global-level marketing programs
• Strong organizational skills: systematic, orderly, exhaustive, detail oriented, builds the team into a virtual organization for the program.
• Communication skills: ability to provide timely and concise program and project status information adapted to different levels & audiences within the organization. Ability to clearly communicate marketing priorities
• Leadership skills: ability to present a realistic view of the project status at all times; ability to manage and motivate project leaders towards the objective of the program; commands respect rather than demands respect
• Problem solving: resolution of conflicts related to cost, schedule, performance, as well as strategic and tactical business goals
… more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in running large projects and medium to large programs
• Proven background of developing and executing high impact programs
• Experience in achieving results in a multi-stakeholder environment
• Strong leader in a global matrix organization
|Location||Newark, CA, 94560, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|