Game Circus LLC | Dallas TX 75248 USA | Contract | Posted: 10/31/2012
Be a part of a growing company and join our fun and exciting team! At Game Circus, we’re easy-going and have a casual atmosphere, yet are constantly striving to create the best mobile games that can be enjoyed by everyone! Founded in 2010 and based in Dallas, TX, many of Game Circus’ apps have amassed over 1,000,000+ downloads on both iOS and Android platforms. Enjoy coming to work each day with flexible hours and vacation time, and take pride in being behind some of the most popular mobile games in the world!
Would you like to join a fun and exciting team in creating some of the world’s most popular mobile games? Game Circus is currently looking for a talented, motivated junior game programmer to become part of our expanding team. Game Circus has become a well-known name in the mobile gaming industry, with many of our apps having 1,000,000+ downloads on both the iOS and Android platforms. At Game Circus, you’ll enjoy coming to work every day with our casual atmosphere, easygoing team and flexible vacation time. Apply now!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Advanced proficiency in at least two high level languages (C#, C++, Java Script, etc) - Strong Math Skills
- 2 years of game development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1 shipped title
- 6 months of Unity 3D experience
- Back-end network / web development experience - Proficient in PHP and Database programming
- Facebook API experience
|Location||Dallas, TX, 75248, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|