Mobile Games Designer
GameResort LLC | Claremont CA 91711 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/31/2012
GameResort is an independent mobile games studio, bringing ‘pick up and play’ to the masses since 2008.
We are looking for an experienced game designer who can help us create our next big title. The ideal candidate would be comfortable wearing many hats and be involved in the game creation process from start to finish, spanning concepting, pre-production, production as well as post-launch for balancing and updates. This is a full time, on-site position in Claremont, CA.
- Generate new ideas and concepts for mobile games
- Work with technical team to develop game prototypes
- Design and document gameplay/features
- Define user interaction through menu flows and UI layouts
- Review game progress on an ongoing basis
- A passion for games
- A keen interest in simple, accessible game designs
- A good understanding of UX/UI principles as they apply to casual games
- Experience creating game documentation
- Self motivated
- Great communication skills
- Unity experience a plus
Please email resume to email@example.com
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Claremont, CA, 91711, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|