Game Circus LLC | Dallas TX 75248 USA | Contract | Posted: 10/29/2012
Position: QA Tester - Mobile Games
Game Circus is currently seeking motivated individuals who are interested in a position as a Quality Assurance tester. Candidates should be very detail oriented, tech savvy, and self-motivated. This is a fast paced dynamic environment, so qualified applicants should also be very flexible, able to quickly shift focus and balance multiple tasks. Most importantly, the candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a close team environment. Experience in QA is strongly desired.
Quality Assurance testers are responsible for identifying and reporting defects, providing support for the development team, and ensuring that our titles are ready for release to consumers.
- Executing test cases to ensure that game features are implemented and functioning as intended.
- Perform various tests to ensure stability, performance, balancing, and integration of new components
- Identifying and reporting problems/bugs on assigned titles.
- Installation and configuration of software in test.
- Coordinating with other testers to complete tasks.
- Communicating test results with the QA Manager and Development team.
- Assist manager with creation of test cases and other documentation.
- Attend daily meetings when needed and provide input on the state of tasks in QA.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with spreadsheet and word processing software.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Able to work independently, or collaborate in a team environment as needed.
Ability to adapt and change focus across multiple projects as needed.
Ability to work overtime/weekends.
Familiarity with mobile games.
6+ months QA testing experience.
Experience testing on mobile platforms.
Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Bugzilla, Devtrack, etc.).
Familiarity with Mac OS.
|Location||Dallas, TX, 75248, United States|
|Categories||QA / Tester|
|Pref Degree||Secondary (High) School|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||QA Tester|