Mobile Developer (iOS)
High 5 Games | New York NY 10010 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/16/2012
Developing for the land-based, online, and social markets, H5G has created hundreds of games that are played on six continents and in nearly 50 countries.
H5G’s games regularly lead the industry in both performance and popularity. The company’s 2011 mega hits, Golden Goddess and Black Widow, were two of the most popular new games in casino gaming history. H5G is also responsible for creating many of the industry’s most renowned brands, including Da Vinci Diamonds, Cats, Noah’s Ark, and Secrets of the Forest.
High 5 Games employs a diverse and eclectic group of talented professionals. From the brilliant mathematicians, software engineers and programmers who construct the necessary platform to the tremendous artists whose imaginations allow them to craft intricate new worlds – life at H5G is anything but ordinary.
We invite you to visit our website at www.high5games.com to learn more about the company.
We are looking for superstar iOS Developers to program and build the most authentic and real casino gaming experience for mobile applications. To create the best mobile gaming experiences possible, we are working to natively design our iOS titles in Objective C, utilizing all of the advantages and behaviors of the Apple mobile platform. We are looking for expert programmers who are passionate about creating entertainment products that make our players excited and happy. Our developers work in a highly collaborative environment to support stunning graphics and are required to innovate intelligent solutions to complex engineering challenges.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies for our gaming platforms
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, graphics, and game design teams to define our next generation games
- 5+ years of iOS development experience (iPhone/iPad).
- 5+ years of experience delivering proven interactive solutions.
- Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Big plus if you have shipped popular iOS applications before
- Basic 3D math skills
- Experience with CPU/memory optimization, cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Game development experience required
- At least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.).
- Subversion, GIT, or at least one source control system; vault source gear.
- Able to take initiative in appropriate situations.
- Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, be self-motivated, self-directed but must be able to work as a part of functional and cross-functional teams
- Must be a US citizen, or permanent resident
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered.
- We are looking for self-starters who can see technical projects through and communicate results. To be considered, please include your resume as well as any links to GitHub projects, blog posts, or similar relevant sources.
High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact High 5 Games.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||New York, NY, 10010, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games,Mobile phone|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|