Konami OCDS | Orange County CA 92705 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/15/2012
• The best candidates will have solid experience developing and shipping games.
• Unity, Facebook, mobile and scaling experience is a huge plus. You will be joining a team that is committed to working on high quality code in a C, C++,C#, HTML5, Xcode, Flash, Actionscript, PHP and more.
• You will be addressing critical issues on some of our biggest game titles. You must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering, or Game Development equivalent of 3+ years of experience
• iOS and Android software development experience
• A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
• Solid background in mathematics
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with designers
• Passion for designing extensible systems to help bring worlds to life
Preferred Skills and Experience
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering preferred
• Understanding of Visual Studio, Unity, and/or Flash
• Client and server side development of Social Network Applications
• Cloud server database and architecture experience
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Orange County, CA, 92705, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Dawn Idstein|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||7148509886 x722|