Unreal Engine 3 Engineer
Trendy Entertainment | Gainesville FL 32601 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/10/2012
Join one of the most dynamic independent developers in the industry, Trendy Entertainment! We're the creators of the hit indie game 'Dungeon Defenders', which has sold over 1.5 million units across PC, Xbox 360, and PS3, along with 3+ million mobile game downloads. Trendy's looking for the best and brightest engineers to join our tech-savvy veteran, flat-structure tight-knit team, to work on industry-changing technology and games from sunny Florida!
Engineers at Trendy will touch on a variety of systems, at the C++ mid and low level with Unreal Engine 3 core systems, and at the high-level with gameplay programming in UnrealScript.
* Expert-level understanding and experience with C/C++ programming concepts as pertinent to game development.
* Desire to work hard, think hard, and love what you do every day as you create something meaningful, inspiring, and game-changing to the industry at large!
* Strong familiarity with the Unreal Engine 3 codebase
* Familiarity with various console or mobile hardware, API's, and rendering features
* 2+ years as a professional-level engineer
* 1 or more shipped titles to your credit
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Engineer" somewhere in the subject, and tell us about yourself!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Gainesville, FL, 32601, United States|
|Annual Salary||70,000.00 - 120,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games,Mac OS X,Windows,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Jeremy Stieglitz|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|