Associate Games Analyst
Arkadium, Inc. | New York NY 10010 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/09/2012
We’re a growing family, we thrive on camaraderie and we don’t allow politics or bureaucracy to get in the way of progress or innovation. You have a chance to shine both individually and as part of a team that includes the best artists and programmers in the industry. Whether it’s putting the finishing touches on a game, brainstorming our next hit, or taking a trip to Six Flags, joining Arkadium means becoming part of our family. We feed off of each other’s energy and enthusiasm for what we all love doing the most: producing engaging gaming experiences for people all over the world.
Arkadium is always on the lookout for bright, eager and creative minds to join our team. If you’ve got the drive, skills and passion for a successful career in gaming, we’d like to hear from you.
Arkadium is a premier developer, publisher and distributor of casual, social, and mobile games. Jessica Rovello and Kenny Rosenblatt, two online game fanatics who are also married, founded the company in 2001. Arkadium has grown from a startup with just four employees, to over 100 between our offices in New York City, Simferopol, Ukraine, and Toronto, Canada.
Flash game development and solutions, Casual games, Interactive entertainment, Game communities, Social media, Online media, Advertising, Advergames, Brand equity, Online games, Social games
Are you ready to be excited every morning for your day to begin? Arkadium employees share the common trait of loving their jobs. Why? Because they are surrounded by the smartest, most talented and fun professionals in the games industry. At Arkadium we work hard and play hard and are looking for exceptional people to join us in our quest to become the most successful social games company in the world.
Arkadium is seeking a smart, dynamic self-starter to join our Marketing Team as an Associate Games Analyst.
This is an amazing opportunity to:
-Work alongside the VP of Marketing to help define business requirements for data storage, platform development and reporting for the whole company.
-Help define processes for analytics integration, implementation and verification.
-Be a trend setter for new analytics tools, features and metrics at Arkadium.
-Leverage your creativity and knowledge of analytics to run training sessions for analytics best practices.
-Share your data analysis and insights with senior leaders to help make game development decisions.
-Have input in defining target success metrics for company products.
-Be at the forefront of a fun, exciting and rapidly evolving gaming industry.
In addition to this being a unique career opportunity, we offer:
-Competitive base salary, full benefits
-A culture of support and team camaraderie
-Annual company amusement park and beach days
-The opportunity to work for a company that was voted one of the top 10 Great Entrepreneurial Places to Work in NYC!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
(1) At least two years of hands on experience in an analytics position. Experience in mobile and online game analytics will put you ahead of the competition!
(2) You will be working with a lot of data. A mastery of Excel is an absolute must in this role. SQL knowledge is a plus.
(3) A conceptual understanding of the meaning behind the data. Ability to not only run reports but more importantly interpret and present your own analysis of the metrics.
(4) Good interpersonal skills and the ability to digest technical information to communicate with non-technical people.
(5) Experience creating tracking tags and creating technical specifications.
(6) It gets busy sometimes. Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities at the same time will keep you composed and efficient even in the times of high pressure.
(7) We are a gaming company. Spirit and interest in playing games is a must!
|Location||New York, NY, 10010, United States|
|Categories||Marketing / PR / Communications|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Arcade/Coin-Op,Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games,Windows,Windows Mobile,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Emma Leeds|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|