Senior Game Programmers
IO Interactive | Copenhagen V DK DK-1560 DNK | Full Time | Posted: 10/09/2012
Io-Interactive is the creative force behind some of the most talked-about PC and multiplatform videogames to emerge in the last decade. Starting with the praised and ground-breaking Hitman series, Io-Interactive has since developed the cult classic Freedom Fighters, the innovative brand Mini Ninjas and the controversial Kane & Lynch series.
Io-Interactive has always proven that dedication to original IP and unique brands are the hallmarks of the company, and breaking new ground is critical to sustain the originality within our diverse team members.
Io-Interactive is a part of Eidos Interactive. Eidos is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a number of game systems to support the game
• Optimize code and data structures to deliver the best possible frame rate
• Help programmers and designers get the most out of the game systems
• Work together with artists and designers to push the quality and features of the games we make
• +5 years experience with AAA game development
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ and code design
• Strong math skills (linear algebra, trig, etc.)
• A collaborative attitude
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
• A passion for video games is mandatory
• Experience working with animations, AI, controls, and/or camera systems
• Console experience (xbox360 and ps3)
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Copenhagen V, DK, Denmark|
|Categories||Network / System Admin / IT, Programmer / Engineer, Console / PC Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|