Generalist Tech Programmers
IO Interactive | Copenhagen V DK DK-1560 DNK | Full Time | Posted: 10/09/2012
Io-Interactive is the creative force behind some of the most talked-about PC and multiplatform videogames to emerge in the last decade. Starting with the praised and ground-breaking Hitman series, Io-Interactive has since developed the cult classic Freedom Fighters, the innovative brand Mini Ninjas and the controversial Kane & Lynch series.
Io-Interactive has always proven that dedication to original IP and unique brands are the hallmarks of the company, and breaking new ground is critical to sustain the originality within our diverse team members.
Io-Interactive is a part of Eidos Interactive. Eidos is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain the Glacier 2 platform and tools
• Optimize code and data structures to deliver the best possible performance
• Help programmers and designers get the most out of the game systems
• Work together with game teams to enhance and expand the Glacier 2 platform
• Masters degree in computer science, related discipline, or relevant work experience
• +2 years experience with AAA game development
• Strong knowledge of C++ and object oriented design
• Excellent math skills (linear algebra, trig, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Excited to work with complex challenges
• Proficient in debugging
• A collaborative attitude
• A passion for video games is mandatory
• Some experiences with C#/.NET
• Some experience with agile methodologies – preferably SCRUM
• Some cross-site working experience
• Experience working with animations, rendering, physics and/or sound systems
• Console experience (xbox360 and ps3)
If the above description fits your profile, please submit your application in English including CV using our online form
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Copenhagen V, DK, Denmark|
|Categories||Network / System Admin / IT, Programmer / Engineer, Console / PC Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|