Firebrand Games | Merritt Island FL 32953 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/07/2012
We operate in small tight-knit teams of highly experienced and driven individuals where everyone makes a difference and has an opportunity to add to the quality of our games. We believe in strict project management practices and high productivity to help us achieve our aim of high-quality, no-crunch, on-time productions. We also enjoy what we do!
We set out to be the best in the world at what we do and we strive to continue in that vein - top quality games, top quality teams and top quality work life balance!
The Experienced Producer’s main responsibility is to formally plan and track project tasks and risks, facilitate information sharing, aid craft leads in task definition and resource allocation and, ultimately, to ensure the timely delivery of high quality projects to budget and contractual obligations.
Additionally, the Experienced Producer will act as the main point of contact between Firebrand and our international clients and partners; the successful candidate will have a history of external relationship management and will be required to set and manage client expectations and foster a strong working relationship.
The position requires extensive management & leadership skills in order to supervise & inspire an experienced team of developers. The perfect candidate has a background in any or several of the craft skills required to develop games and uses that experience to efficiently facilitate and problem-solve issues that may arise during development.
The Producer reports to the company Executive Producer and works closely with the company Directors and Firebrand’s overseas studios to share information and coordinate cross-studio efforts and priorities.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Suitable degree education preferred or relevant industry experience.
• Must have the right to live and work in the US.
• 5+ years of experience as a Producer, Associate Producer or Project Manager.
• At least one shipped HD title as the primary developer producer.
• A record of commercially shipped titles .
• Prior experience working with outsourced art companies and other contractors.
• Experience working with internal and external QA resources.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be self-motivated and able to produce results under own initiative.
• Highly organized with a strong obsession for & understanding of the importance of details.
• Excellent communication skills; both written & verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills being able to work well in a tight knit team environment.
• Must be able to successfully manage the day to day activities of the internal development team.
• Ability to quickly comprehend proprietary tools and development processes.
• Must be able to use MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel & MS Project.
• Ability to provide concise, constructive, detailed & specific feedback on a wide variety of game related topics.
Desired skills and experience
• Strong general knowledge and understanding of games. Avid console gamer.
• Technical background in game programming, art or design or as a former studio owner.
• Prior experience managing 3rd party IP and licenses.
• Formal project management training.
• Demo or examples of personal work.
• Links or references to commercial, personal or student projects with clear indication of contributions made.
Please e-mail resume and portfolio of relevant work to email@example.com.
|Location||Merritt Island, FL, 32953, United States|
|Annual Salary||50,000.00 - 100,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, Console / PC Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Soeren Lund|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||321 600 0911|
|Primary Fax||321 600 0914|