Junior Game Programmer
Firebrand Games | Merritt Island FL 32953 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/07/2012
We operate in small tight-knit teams of highly experienced and driven individuals where everyone makes a difference and has an opportunity to add to the quality of our games. We believe in strict project management practices and high productivity to help us achieve our aim of high-quality, no-crunch, on-time productions. We also enjoy what we do!
We set out to be the best in the world at what we do and we strive to continue in that vein - top quality games, top quality teams and top quality work life balance!
The Junior Game Programmer will work closely with the Producer and Lead Programmer to bring our latest games to completion on a number of handheld platforms.
As a member of the game team you will work with the Producer and the game team to implement game features, optimize code and algorithms as well as platform specific requirements. You are expected to use your passion for games to help drive the overall creative priorities in close collaboration with the game team.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• BS in Computer Science or other suitable degree preferred.
• Experience with programming apps and/or games for handheld platforms.
• Must have the right to live and work in the US.
• Experience working in video game development either commercially or through student and/or personal projects.
• High level of proficiency with C++, STL and OOP.
• Solid code architecture and planning skills.
• Exceptional communication and team working skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised and manage your own tasks and priorities.
• A deep interest in games, game design and the final user experience.
• Ability to create basic game assets to help drive technical requirements for the game team.
• Demo or examples of personal work.
• Links or references to commercial, personal or student projects with clear indication of contributions made.
Please e-mail resume and portfolio of relevant work to email@example.com.
|Location||Merritt Island, FL, 32953, United States|
|Annual Salary||30,000.00 - 45,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Console / PC Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Soeren Lund|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||321 600 0911|
|Primary Fax||321 600 0914|