Gameloft New Orleans | New Orleans LA 70112 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/17/2012
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for every guru
• Casual atmosphere, sweet gaming break area, 10 holidays and 20 vacation days help you maintain and recharge your powers.
• Top quality colleagues inspire you to attain your maximum realization of self.
• 401(k) with a match and relocation bonuses are available. Because gurus think ahead.
Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.
The Lead Producer will lead talented design teams to create hot new 2d and 3d iOS game titles, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation. Previous hit iPhone games include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of our 500+ games!
This title will lead a team of super gifted Programmers, Game Artists and Game Designers by managing projects and workflow. He or she will manage new game development through each phase of production (Concept, Mock-up, Alpha, Beta, and Gold), communicate with other Producers and our Studio Manager, and collaborate with research team to incorporate analytic results into new game development processes and create consumer marketing programs. As a key member of the development team, this role will use proven project management methods and critical skills to ensure the highest sales potential is reached for each game.
This position is based in the friendly and creative city of New Orleans, an international metropolis just waiting to provide inspiration and fascination for you! Why Gameloft New Orleans?
* Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent cost of living and area growth
* Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual atmosphere
* International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
* Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
What are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and be a part of a talented, dynamic and international video-games studio for 3D games!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Producer in the video game industry.
* Minimum of 3 professionally published, successful titles.
* Professional experience producing freemium titles, experience in other game types a plus.
* Professional experience producing mobile titles on any platform, iOS experience a plus.
* Professional experience reviewing and critiquing design and art to flesh out design flaws and art inconsistencies.
* Advanced skills in JIRA.
* BBA or higher with Marketing concentration from a top business school is preferred.
* Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want a risk-taker who knows that innovative, well thought-out ideas lead to the production of great selling games.
* Extensive knowledge of video games and of their commercial appeal to the general public from a business perspective.
* True passion for both playing and selling video games of all genres and types.
* Ability to think creatively and practically to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure progress.
* Ability to critique art and game design for inconsistencies and high level problems.
* Gift for making the right choices to deliver the most promising and best-selling games to the market.
* Excellent skills to successfully communicate and convey your vision to motivate team members.
* Ability work well independently and as a team player. Superior organizational and analytical skills are required to deliver top-quality projects under tight deadlines.
|Location||New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States|
|Categories||Executive / Management, Producer / Director / Project Manager, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Juliette Dupré|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|