Kojima Productions Los Angeles/ Konami Group/ Lead Gameplay Programmer
Kojima Productions Los Angeles | CA 90001 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/09/2012
Main Work Duties:
Defining and developing the technology, systems and tools programming for the core foundation of 3D action game.
- Strong passion to make top quality games
- Over 4 years of experience as a professional Gameplay Programmer for PC/PS3/Xbox360 for action games
- Excellent C/C++ language programming skills
- Familiar with the test driven development practice/environment
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Ability to approach the complex issues and problems creatively and flexibly
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set
- Experience working the full development cycle from initial concept to final stage with 2 released titles.
*Please include the links to the demo/portfolio reel or sample works in your resume.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||CA, 90001, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Naoko Aoyagi|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|