LEAD UI ARTIST
Zindagi Games | Camarillo CA 93012 USA | Full Time | Posted: 08/28/2012
ZINDAGI GAMES IS NOW HIRING!
We have several positions open!
We are looking for exceptionally talented, team-oriented people with that creative force to join our team. If you have the qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you!
Zindagi Games is looking for a talented, team-oriented, creative force to join us on our upcoming projects!
The Playstation Move is among the most exciting developments in gaming over the past 2 years, and Zindagi is one of the driving forces behind it. Working as a 2nd party studio, we’ve collaborated directly with Sony on the Move tech since its inception all the way through R&D and production. The result is that Zindagi is the top selling Move developer in the world, selling millions of units along the way.
Straight off the heels of Sports Champions 2, which will be available Fall of this year, 2013 will be a big year for Zindagi. With projects ranging from mobile to nex-gen console, we are looking for extremely talented performers to join our team!
Zindagi Games is located in Camarillo, California... just minutes from the ocean- midway between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.
The word Zindagi literally means 'life' and a better life is what we hope to provide. Good employers care about their employees at work. GREAT employers care about their employees, period. Every employee at Zindagi Games has a say, both in the game and how the company is run. Our philosophy is simple: treat people the way we want to be treated.
To demonstrate this ideal, we work what's called a 9/80 work-week. This means that we will work 9 hours Monday -Thursday, then 8 hours on one Friday, and the other Friday we are off. In the end its still 40 hours per week, but working this schedule will allow you to have more concentrated time with family and friends.
We also offer 3 weeks a year of PTO (Personal Time Off) and a holiday shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year's day. And that's in addition to every other Friday off and the standard holidays. When you add it all up, that’s over 2.5 months away from work that you get to spend with friends, family, and enjoying life.
At Zindagi Games the Lead UI Artist will work with a team of artists, designers and engineers creating graphical UI 2d and 3d content for cutting edge console video games.
- Lead the user interface designs from concept to final stage
- Work with designers on the flow and content of the user interface
- Help concept and create functional prototypes of graphical UI elements and screens
- Creation of intuitive UI graphical elements with a focus on user experience
- Implement UI with a strong sense for usability, style and consistency
- Create and maintain a UI visual design library and screen allocation guide
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- 4 year degree
- Experience in creating UI designs from start to completion
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Online portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong sense of style and knowledge of visual communication
- Expert in both 2d and 3d asset creation for UI
- Ability to concept UI ideas
- Ability to flow chart UI
- Excellent technical and problem solving abilities mandatory
- Ability to manage time, make estimates, and meet schedules
- Expert knowledge of Maya and Photoshop
- Scripting experience
- Ability to multi-task and interact well with programmers, designers and other artists
- 3+ years of game industry experience creating user interfaces
|Location||Camarillo, CA, 93012, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Sandee Davidson|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||LEAD UI ARTIST|