Mobile/Social Games Associate Producer - 2K Games
2K Games | Novato CA 94949 USA | Full Time | Posted: 04/24/2012
The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Irrational Games, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, Cat Daddy Games, and 2K China. Some of the hit titles in 2K's lineup include the critically-praised BioShock® and BioShock®2, Sid Meier's Civilization® series; the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise NBA® 2K10; and the multi-million unit selling hit Carnival Games.
At 2K our goal is simple: Make games that are the best in the genre and have fun doing it. 2K is proudly developing a series of critically acclaimed games. Owned by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), 2K is a successful, stable publishing label that produces high-quality titles every year.
So what does 2K have to offer? How about generous salaries, full medical and dental benefits, a 401k plan, and a fun work environment. 2K believes everyone plays a significant role in the development process, meaning all team members contribute their ideas and are important to the success of the game. We are looking for people who are passionate about games. 2K is located in beautiful Novato, California, near mountain bike trails and beaches, about 25 minutes north of San Francisco. That's right - you can make great games, be active outdoors and soak up culture in one of the world’s most beautiful cities all at the same time!
Join our team today!
Mobile/Social Games Associate Producer
The Associate Producer will bring prior experience in the development and operation of mobile games and an understanding of the unique development, marketing, operation and analysis requirements involved in creating and operating successful ones.
• Oversee day-to-day development activities, ensuring team is on task and within budget and reviewing and approving milestones
• Handle coordination with marketing, QA, licensing and legal clearance
• Analyze user and telemetry data on a daily basis, paying attention to consumer attraction, usage, trends, churn, retention, and monetization
• Effectively transfer information gleaned from data analysis into development objectives, updates, fixes and releases to maximize consumer activity, retention, virality and monetization
• Serve as the continuous triumvirate between development, marketing and operations staff to ensure ongoing positive trending in usage and growth patterns of the product
• Bachelor’s degree conducive to product development
• Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile/social gaming and free-to-play gaming
• Good understanding of product development and a creative eye for quality
• Understanding of the dynamics of user attraction, retention and monetization and microtransctions
• Understanding of data modeling and how to collect, analyze, interpret and extrapolate user data and telemetry
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Proactive and problem solving personality
• Avid mobile/social gamer
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Novato, CA, 94949, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Brooke Grabrian|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|