Sr. Software Engineer
Marquee Productions, Inc. | Beverly Hills CA 90211 USA | Full Time | Posted: 05/07/2012
This project is a real game changer and will revolutionize the manner in which content is distributed, discovered, shared and monetized. Marquee World will offer a vast range of entertainment, socializing, and retail opportunities from virtual to real world.
As part of Marquee Productions highly collaborative engineering group, you will have ample opportunity
to share your experience and expertise on the development of engineering systems across the entire
codebase. Opportunities for involvement in the creative process will also present themselves regularly
throughout the course of each project.
● Design, author, maintain and document robust and highly optimized systems that meet all
design, technical and schedule requirements
● Work closely with QA and your technical leadership to ensure the stability and accuracy of your
systems by identifying, communicating and resolving defects.
● Collaborate with technical leadership and other engineers to help establish overall technical
design and architecture.
● Work closely with the production staff and maintaining realistic schedules and identifying
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
● B.S. degree in CS/EE/Math/Physics.
● 4+ years professional C/C++, Java, or C# programming.
● Experience developing complex runtime systems for a published game.
● Experience with networking, matchmaking, and online systems.
● Experience making low-level optimizations.
● Working knowledge of 3D math
● Designed and implemented major engine systems for a published networked game
● Experience developing online worlds (MMOG’s)
● Worked on multi-year, large-scale game title from concept to ship
● Experience architecting large robust systems.
● Ability to collaborate with engineers and content creators to develop robust, maintainable,
● Ability to openly discuss and review technical proposals, requirements, designs, algorithms,
source code, and reference documents with engineers, content creators and managers.
● Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with excellent
debugging and strong communications skills.
|Location||Beverly Hills, CA, 90211, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Michele Calderigi|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|