Game Circus LLC | Dallas TX 75248 USA | Full Time | Posted: 04/10/2012
Would you like to join a fun and exciting team in creating some of the world’s most popular mobile games? Game Circus is currently looking for a talented, motivated Lead Programmer to become part of our expanding team. Game Circus has become a well-known name in the mobile gaming industry, with many of our apps having 1,000,000+ downloads on both the iOS and Android platforms. At Game Circus, you’ll enjoy coming to work every day with our causal atmosphere, easygoing team and flexible vacation time. Apply now!
• Manage a small team of programmers.
• Manage the development and creation of system to be used across games in multiple platforms.
• Communicate across different development disciplines (design, art) to coordinate implementation of new features and refine content creation pipelines.
• Evaluate third party libraries (SDK's) for possible inclusion and lead integration development efforts.
• Research new technologies.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance to track down and resolve reported issues.
• Strong High Level Language (C#/Obj-C) coding skills are a must.
• Solid code design and system architecture skills are key.
• Experience in all aspects of game engine development, from low level architecture to rendering, sound, and input system design.
• Comfortable working with a small team from various disciplines, and able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant area is required, along with 5+ years of work experience in game development on shipping titles.
• At least one year of experience on mobile games and/or two shipped titles.
• Deep knowledge of iTunesConnect/iOS developer and Android Publish systems.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Dallas, TX, 75248, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|