Playdead Aps | Copenhagen DK 1112 DNK | Full Time | Posted: 02/27/2012
For more info go to: www.playdeadgames.com.
We are looking for a programmer to port our games for new platforms.
We have already released a game on X360, PS3, Windows, OSX and OnLive and we are continuously investigating other possible platforms. Your job is primarily porting to new platforms and secondarily maintaining current platforms. Our engine is written in C++, with an architecture made for multiple platforms.
We are currently investigating following new platforms; iOS, Win8, Android, NACL and other platforms could become relevant as well.
We prefer you will be able to work from our office in the center of Copenhagen to feel part of the team and for better day to day communication.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- You are confident you can port a game to above mentioned platforms
- You have previous experience with a code base made for multiple platforms
- You have previous experience with graphics programming and performance optimization
- You are able to work independently
- You love doing platform code and work with large APIs
|Location||Copenhagen, DK, Denmark|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Console / PC Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Michael Karlsen|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|