Producer, Social Games
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. | San Mateo CA 94404 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/26/2012
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for gaming and the skills and experience listed below.
Konami Digital Entertainment, the famous game publishing company behind Metal Gear Solid and number one social game developer in Japan, is looking for talented people to join our growing social gaming studio in the US!
We are recruiting experienced Producers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Data Analysts, Game Developers, Game Designers, Graphic Artists, Flash Designers, and Senior Database Engineers. Experience in social games is a big plus! All positions are for employment in Northern California, US.
Konami is looking for an all-star producer to join their growing team. The Producer will work with a specific studio to build social games.
• Oversee development efforts on multiple projects to keep product development on schedule, within budget, and to specific design
• Collaborate with team members (Programmers, Artists, Designers) to establish realistic expectations for timelines, estimates and project deliverables
• Facilitate and drive team communication. Ensure a common understanding and agreement on projects scope and objectives, and on any subsequent changes
• Run meetings with the project team to discuss status, resolve issues and share information
• Communicate with third parties, including publishers, contractors, hardware developers etc Review and evaluates concepts, designs and competitive products
• Review the content in the game, providing feedback and suggestions to the team to deliver a high quality game
• Define and track project to schedule and milestones in all areas of design, art and engineering.
• Identify all task interdependencies and coordinate effective use of staff to ensure timely and accurate asset flow
• Provide comprehensive analysis of development tasks to facilitate decisions based on accurate and measurable asset information
• B.S. or M.S in Project Management, MBA, or equivalent degree in software development and business development
• 5 years of experience managing internal/external development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers etc.)
• 3 years of experience as a Producer within the games industry, creating top quality games
• Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organizational skills. Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent Interpersonal, facilitation, communication and project management skills
• Must have shipped at least two games and/or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle
• Extensive knowledge of game creation methods
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Experience in making social game for Facebook or Mobile platforms
• Experience in Agile development and Scrum process is a plus
If you are interested in becoming part of this amazing team, then please send your resume to kdehr@Konami.com. We look forward to meeting lots of enthusiastic and talented candidates.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Mateo, CA, 94404, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, Social / Online Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|