Marketing Manager, Social Games
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. | San Mateo CA 94404 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/26/2012
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for gaming and the skills and experience listed below.
Konami Digital Entertainment, the famous game publishing company behind Metal Gear Solid and number one social game developer in Japan, is looking for talented people to join our growing social gaming studio in the US!
We are recruiting experienced Producers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Data Analysts, Game Developers, Game Designers, Graphic Artists, Flash Designers, and Senior Database Engineers. Experience in social games is a big plus! All positions are for employment in Northern California, US.
Konami is looking for a Marketing Manager with exceptional quantitative/analytical skills to join our team. The position will lead our marketing effort for social games and work very closely with product managers.
• Develop strategies, plans and lead the execution of integrated marketing plans across our social games
• Partner closely with functional team leads – market research, player insights, advertising, email, cross-promotion, retail, brand, advertising, PR, Business Development, Social & Community – to drive best in class marketing plans and campaigns
• Act as the advocate for our consumers – ensure all messaging is easy to comprehend and our features and functionality align with what our players want and what makes sense for the business
• Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
• Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams – focusing on the biggest opportunities for Konami
• Influence the game team feature development and messaging and marketing of all key features
• Help build brands that players love and extend into their everyday lives
• B.S. or M.S. in Marketing, MBA, or equivalent degree in analytical and statistical fields
• 2-5 years of outstanding experience in broad, cross functional, online and game marketing
• Ability to take ownership and see it through to business outcomes
• A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
• Comfortable working in a very analytics driven company
• Strong passion for online games and social games
• Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience a strong plus
• Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
• Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
• Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
• Previous Facebook games or social games marketing experience a plus
If you are interested in becoming part of this amazing team, then please send your resume to kdehr@Konami.com. We look forward to meeting lots of enthusiastic and talented candidates.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Mateo, CA, 94404, United States|
|Categories||Executive / Management, Marketing / PR / Communications, Social / Online Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|