Graphics Engineer (Action/ Adventure Title)
LucasArts | San Francisco CA 94129-0909 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/09/2012
We're seeking an experienced graphics engineer with a passion for real-time rendering and a desire to develop industry leading visuals and graphics. In your role, you will be working on establishing the benchmark for in-game graphics on future console and PC hardware with a team of talented artists and engineers.
• Investigate, prototype and implement new rendering techniques.
• Extend and create graphics systems to meet the needs of the game.
• Work with artists and designers to implement and develop their vision.
• Develop tools, methods, and techniques to maximize graphical performance.
• Plan and manage tasks and schedules effectively.
• Provides subject level expertise within team.
• Collaborates with other engineers and departments to form a highly productive team.
• 3+ years experience in the creation and delivery of state-of-the-art, performance-minded games.
• Programmed graphics for one or more shipping titles.
• Strong C/C++.
• Strong math skills (3D, linear algebra, etc.)
• Experience with advanced lighting and shadowing techniques.
• Experience with Direct3D, OpenGL, or other graphics APIs.
• Experience with HLSL or Cg.
• Proactive, creative problem solver.
• Shipped one or more titles on current generation consoles.
• Experience working with multi-threaded graphics architectures.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94129-0909, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|