Sucker Punch Productions | Bellevue WA 98004 USA | Full Time | Posted: 06/21/2011
Sucker Punch takes an entire floor of a skyscraper in downtown Bellevue, a work environment customized to emphasize collaboration. We offer a great environment, a friendly set of co-workers, a full benefits package, competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work with one of the best teams around.
We’re proud of the games we’ve built, but we’re always looking to get better. We’re excited about strengthening our team with people that share our vision for building visually arresting, emotionally compelling, viscerally involving games. If you’re that sort of person, we’d love to hear from you.
Additional information can be found on the company's Web site at http://www.suckerpunch.com/.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. You need to be technical enough to speak with the programmers, artistic enough to do the same with the artists, and have enough experience shipping games to make great decisions on many axes. Self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. The candidate must enjoy seeing a project from inception to completion and delivering games on time with the highest quality. Strong organization, communication and project management skills are a must!
• Act as the go between with different departments to facilitate communication
• Work with department leads to determine resources necessary to see projects through to completion.
• Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of personnel to ensure that project tasks are completed on time.
• Provide insight and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
• Facilitate team and department meetings to reach decisions effectively.
• Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure project forward momentum.
• 5+ years experience in the game industry
• At least one AAA title shipped in a producer role
• Ability to facilitate and mediate between members of the executive, development, sound, cinematics, online technologies, quality assurance, video production, marketing, and public relations teams
• Experience managing teams and delivering products on time
• Knowledge of software development process, project management, and performance management
• Exceptional inter-personal skills and oral and written communication skills
• Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
• Passion for console games
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Producer / Director / Project Manager, Marketing / PR / Communications|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Meagan Johnston|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||425.649.2192 x 199|