Mobile Application Programmer
Bungie LLC | Bellevue WA 98004 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/28/2010
NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM
You spend your nights browsing the mobile app store, but rather than buying anything you say, “I can write that!” When Apple releases a new version of iOS you immediately download the updated SDK to see how the API has changed. You own a museum-sized collection of smart phones and have written apps for all of them. If any of that sounds like you, than we might have the position you’re looking for.
Bungie is looking for a programmer with a passion for mobile application development. Our mobile development team is focused on establishing real time connectivity for millions of users and terabytes of data. Join our team and define the interface of Bungie’s next gaming universe to the world.
• 1-3+ years professional experience as a software engineer.
• Experience with C++ and/or Objective-C.
• Comprehensive understanding of at least one current mobile SDK (iOS, Andriod, Windows Mobile, etc…).
• Demonstrated knowledge of current development methodologies, patterns and best practices.
• Ability to independently design, write and maintain high quality code.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Passion for games.
• Shipped and supported at least one client/server mobile application on iOS.
• Understanding of current mobile device networking, memory management, security, peripherals and performance capabilities.
• Experience with SQL and Database technologies.
• Familiarity with current Microsoft .Net technologies.
• Prior experience in the Games/Entertainment industry.
Located in Bellevue, WA, we love to lavish our employees with luxurious benefits. Take a look at a sampling of what we have to offer and learn more about our studio at www.bungie.net/careers.
Please email resumes to email@example.com. Remember to include demo reels, portfolios, sample code, and anything else that demonstrates your skills.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games,Linux / UNIX,Mac OS X,Windows,Windows Mobile,Palm OS,Mobile phone|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|