Art Production Manager
Sledgehammer Games / Activision | Foster City CA 94404 USA | Full Time | Posted: 05/27/2010
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Modern Warfare 3, and at www.sledgehammergames.com.
Sledgehammer Games was founded with the singular purpose of making great action games. We have a brand new state of the art studio facility and an industry leading development team working on a world class franchise - this is an opportunity of a lifetime. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty First Person Shooter development team. If you have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, apply online. We’re always looking for great people.
Art Production Manager for the Environment Art Team
Provides high level support of game development from concept to release. Responsible delivering a product which meets set time, budget and quality requirements. Drives process improvements. Reports to the Sr. Development Director.
• Establishes and maintains a productive and communicative working environment.
• Manages the Environment Art Team and ensures they receive timely performance reviews, training, guidance and career counseling.
• Ensures resources are effectively utilized.
• Performs daily rounds on team.
• Creates and maintains project management plan including and documentation including schedule, budgets, resource allocation and risk list/mitigation strategy.
• Forecasts equipment and staffing needs for project.
• Ensures project is on schedule/within budget.
• Maintains a productive working relationship with product publishers and provides updates on budgets, schedules, game builds, marketing materials, and milestone drops.
• Responsible for successful liaisons with external QA resources
• Responsible for managing outsourcing partnership for your department
• Promotes a development process focused on quality product.
• Maintains product schedule.
• Derives long-term schedule including long-term planning meetings and estimation of large scheduled items.
• 2-3 shipped AAA titles in a production and/or dev management role
To be considered, please apply directly on our website at: http://activision.taleo.net/careersection/10020/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=PRO0000JJ
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Foster City, CA, 94404, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|