Sucker Punch Productions | Bellevue WA 98004 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/24/2009
Sucker Punch takes an entire floor of a skyscraper in downtown Bellevue, a work environment customized to emphasize collaboration. We offer a great environment, a friendly set of co-workers, a full benefits package, competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work with one of the best teams around.
We’re proud of the games we’ve built, but we’re always looking to get better. We’re excited about strengthening our team with people that share our vision for building visually arresting, emotionally compelling, viscerally involving games. If you’re that sort of person, we’d love to hear from you.
Additional information can be found on the company's Web site at http://www.suckerpunch.com/.
We are evaluating focused, easy to work with, and professional candidates to implement the on-line component for our forthcoming AAA title. We seek bright, energetic, and talented individuals who share our love of videogames and our passion for creating innovative and fun experiences. This job will involve both client-side and server-side work, and will be done primarily in C++.
- 3+ years commercial programming experience. Game industry experience is not strictly required, but is strongly preferred.
- Practical experience building distributed systems. Experience building on-line components of video games is a major plus.
- Must be fluent in C++. Coding experience in Assembly (for any processor) is a big plus, as is experience with Lisp or Scheme.
- BS or higher in computer science or a related discipline.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Pacific Northwest.
Apply at www.suckerpunch.com.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Lea Ellis|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||425.649.2192 x 217|
|Job Code||Network Programmer|