View Company Profile
Employees: 50 | Posted: 01/31/2013
Company Overview top
Since 1991, JumpStart® has set the standard in kids’ learning games by creating the finest educational products for use in the home and classroom. Today, JumpStart designs and produces games under two primary brands, JumpStart® and Math Blaster®. Each of these brands boasts hundreds of awards and an impressive twenty year history of quality products that have earned the trust of millions of parents. With games available online, on the Nintendo DSTM, Nintendo WiiTM, iPadTM and by download, JumpStart games are offered on the platforms today’s kids love most. But what really sets JumpStart apart is the unique combination of learning and entertainment built into each game. Find out more about how JumpStart turns learning into an adventure at, www.JumpStart.com, www.MathBlaster.com, www.SuperSecret.com and www.EatMyDust.com.
• Accomplished CEO, David Lord took position in 2008, and has led a successful pivot from retail to online/mobile games company over the past 4 years.
• A new strategic alliance with DreamWorks Animation will license globally recognized brands/titles for JumpStart to build games around.
• Significant sales, $20M+ in 2012.
• Over 20 million customers and quickly becoming a leader in education and mobile gaming.
• 130 employees+: 40+ in Los Angeles and 90+ in India.
• International reach (translated into 4 languages, and adding more).
Company Contact top
|Contact Name||Yong Park|