Senior Product Manager - Browser Games (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As Senior Product Manager – Browser games, you will be responsible for the performance and strategy of one or more of our online games. This position is for applicants with extensive professional experience in the online gaming industry.
- Your goal: The increase of pay conversions, user lifetime and ARPPU/ARPU
- Definition of product strategy and feature pipeline together with top management, based on systematic product analysis and an examination of the measures for monetization feasibility
- Definition of product strategy and coordination of the implementation together with Producing and Game Design, plus monitoring, questioning of results and continuous optimization
- Identification of innovative pay-play mechanisms (market intelligence, research abroad) and concept coordination of the game design
- Very good analytical skills and a gaming background
- Several years of professional experience in the online gaming industry (browser or social) - ideally you will have a university or college degree
- Experience in the optimization of the relevant KPIs and conversions
- The ability to identify economic relationships and to think entrepreneurially
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork skills - but also assertiveness
- Risk taking in decision-making
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the keyword “Senior Product Manager – Browser Games” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|