Armature Studio | Austin TX 73301 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/15/2012
We offer a fun, creative, and challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
Working closely with the Producer, the Associate Producer will:
• Track and coordinate art, design, and tech schedules with the Producer.
• Provide visibility and accountability on progress in all assigned areas of development.
• Help to maintain a healthy and positive company culture.
• Help to identify problems before they impact the team or the schedule.
• Work with QA to define test plan.
• Coordinate with key personnel across the company to resolve issues or dependencies.
• Help to Identify and manage project risk.
• Help to set priorities for development team.
• Propose and implement solutions to challenges.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Shipped one or more commercial software applications.
• Experience going through one or more full development cycles, from concept to ship.
• At least 2 years of experience in the game industry or professional software development environment with at least 1 year in a production capacity.
• Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both individuals and groups.
• Ability to take in, organize and manage information across multiple departments.
• Experience with JIRA or other task and bug tracking software.
• Experience with Confluence or other wiki style tools.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project a plus.
• Knowledge of agile project management practices.
• Experience leading teams and directly managing people.
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow through.
• Proven multitasking, time-management, and organization skills.
• QA experience a plus.
• Passion for Games a must.
|Location||Austin, TX, 73301, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Katie Repka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|