TimeGate Studios | Sugar Land TX 77478 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/20/2013
We’re seeking creative, fun, and highly talented individuals to join us for work on multiple current and next generation projects. Located just an hour from the ocean, and mere minutes away from downtown Houston, Sugar Land is able to offer the perfect mixture of big-city amenities and small town charm. TimeGate Studios offers competitive salaries, full benefits, 401k, relocation assistance, and monthly company events.
For additional information regarding open positions or our current projects, please visit us on the web at www.timegate.com.
The Tools Programmer will work with the core team to design, plan, and implement tools for game production, live game support and corporate operations. This includes features such as build automation, websites, databases, social media integration, and task management. The candidate must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, an understanding of automation and production procedures, and an adaptability to meet the needs of multiple projects utilizing common tools technology.
• Design, develop, extend and maintain production tools: game production, automation, process management.
• Programming of core tool systems while meeting required coding standards.
• Ensuring robust solutions in regards to usability and security.
• Experience working with SQL databases and performance optimization.
• Experience in the design and implementation of web applications.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of good User Interface practices
• Must demonstrate knowledge of good software engineering practices.
• Must have excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Experience in the design and implementation of automation systems and tools.
• Experience programming with Perl
• Experience programming with Java, C#, .NET
• Experience working with Visual C++
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent amount of software engineer experience.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Sugar Land, TX, 77478, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Windows|
|Contact Name||Aaran Pate|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|