QA Tester (Mobile Games)
Machine Zone, Inc. | Palo Alto CA 94301 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/08/2013
Winner of the Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), we are a unique, highly talented and ambitious team of free-to-play game experts and rock-star engineers, all focused on building highly engaging mobile experiences for its gamers. We continue to expand our teams and look for top talent around the world to build not only the most exciting technical and social projects in mobile gaming, but to help create the best gaming company. Come and be part of the revolution!
We are looking for passionate self-starters who love MMORPGs. Our company is growing quickly and we are looking for testers who are intelligent and yearn for opportunities to truly make an impact.
- Locate, research, categorize, and prioritize bugs
- Document test results and create test plans
- Create master checklists to test our games
- Manage builds on a plethora of devices
- Provide input on design including features, UI, sounds, and items
- 6+ months of game testing experience
- Experience testing for Android devices
- Experience using some type of bug testing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Avid iPhone or iPod touch gamer
- A passion for the gaming industry and mobile technology
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Palo Alto, CA, 94301, United States|
|Categories||QA / Tester|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Mobile phone|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||QA Te|