Online Community Manager
Schell Games | Pittsburgh PA 15203 USA | Full Time, Contract | Posted: 01/27/2013
Schell Games headquarters is located in the eclectic neighborhood that is Pittsburgh's South Side.
Schell Games is always on the lookout for the very best artists, programmers, designers, and producers to add to our growing team in Pittsburgh as we work on new and exciting projects.
Schell Games is seeking an exceptionally skilled online community manager to guide our current team working on projects that range from the creation of online worlds and handheld games to themed interactive attractions.
The ideal candidate possesses outstanding communication, organization and passion for video game development.
- Conceiving, developing and implementing strategic plans that build and nurture online communities
- Creating content (e.g. writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels)
- Engaging and activating community groups
- Locating and engaging community advocates
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to - improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Strong understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Able to educate the design department on the impact of online communities
- Able to interact as part of a team and to contribute to increasing productivity goals and efficiencies
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing an online community, managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
|Location||Pittsburgh, PA, 15203, United States|
|Categories||Marketing / PR / Communications|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Christopher Arnold|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|