QA Manager (f/m)
YAGER Development | Berlin Berlin 10997 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/21/2013
We are an English speaking studio with more than 100 people from 15 different countries. This rich mix of individual skills, backgrounds, and perspectives creates an open-minded and collaborative atmosphere vital to the success of our productions.
BERLIN is the creative heart of Europe, affording a quality of life and life experiences unmatched on the continent. Not only is it the capital of the German republic, it is a thriving metropolis rich in history, architecture and culture. It is home to a vibrant nightlife, and the cost of living is the lowest in Europe for a city of its size. Berlin is an excellent launch point to any destination in Europe and is known for its first-rate public transportation system, which puts the entire city just a short transit ride away.
YAGER is housed in a 1500m2 loft on the banks of the river Spree in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the most energetic and culturally rich neighborhoods in Berlin. Numerous affordable and eclectic restaurants and shops are all located within a short walk from the office.
• Developing test strategy and test planning for both pre-production and production
• Managing the embedded QA team
• Assessing and managing external QA teams
• Developing QA awareness across the entire YAGER team
• Planning and implementing QA tools for the development team
• QA staff planning, personal development and hiring of new QA members
• Regular and reported risk assessments
• 5 Year minimum of senior QA experience within a development environment
• Skilled in project management and planning execution
• Experience with AAA projects
• Familiar with leading bug tracking software, Jira, Test track or Dev Track
• Comfortable and eager to mentor as well as lead
• Strong commitment to QA principles and philosophies, can effectively communicate such concepts
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Familiar with various development methodologies, Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
• Up to date with the latest TRC/TCR requirements
• Experience in developing and planning automated test tools
• Full-time and On-site
• Status: Employment
• Start: as soon as possible
Please send your application (covering letter, C.V., references, work samples – max. 10MB) along with salary and availability details to the attention of our HR Department to email@example.com. Be sure to reference "QA Manager (f/m)" in the subject line of your email.
YAGER Development GmbH
Human Resources Manager
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Categories||QA / Tester|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360|
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||+49 30 69597660|
|Primary Fax||+49 30 69597680|
|Job Code||QA Ma|